It is not possible to remain at your home network every time so there should a utility that can help you to manage your network from any remote location. Linksyssmartwifi.com or Linksys Smart WiFi enables Linksys routers users to manage all advances configurations from any remote location. You will need to create account for http //linksyssmartwifi.com setup wizard and you can make login access to your account using login email address and password. Once you make login to your Linksys Smart WiFi access, you can manage following settings for your home network.
Managing login details for your Linksys Routers is possible using linksys smart wi fi login
- If you want to update latest firmware for your Linksys routers, you can do this using linksys smart wi fi setup wizard
- linksys smart wifi account will allow you to configure MTU size for the data packets.
- If you want to perform speed test for your Linksys routers you will need to make login access for linksys smart wifi sign in account.
- Guest account management can be done using linksys smart wifi router setup window.
These are the advance settings that are possible using Linksys Smart WiFi account and you will able to enjoy trouble free access for your devices very easily.
Linksys Cloud Account is Must to Have Thing
If you want using advance Linksys routers for your home network, you must have Linksys cloud account for your home network. Linksys cloud is also known as linksys smart wi fi tools. Once you create account for www. linksyssmartwifi. com web utility, you will need to provide some basic information with your account. All immolation you are going to provide for linksys smart wi fi setup wizard will kept very confidential and will not passed to anyone outside.
Once you successfully create Linksys cloud account using linksys router setup window, you will able to manage your account from any remote location. Also, Linksys app is also a advance tool you can use to manage your Linksys router and other advance devices from any remote location. Linksys app is available free of cost and you can download Linksys application for Android and iOS systems.
Steps for Creating Linksys Smart WiFi Account or Linksys Cloud Account
We are going to explain the steps you can follow so you can create account for Linksys Smart WiFi utility using http //linksyssmartwifi.com setup window. All steps we are going to explain are easy to follow.
In the address bar of your web browser, fill http //linksyssmartwifi.com login address and hit the enter key.
- If you do not have account for Linksys Smart WiFi account, you will need to click on “Click Here” option.
- Here, you will need to fill the information you are ask to fill. You will need to fill first name, last name, password and email address.
- Make sure to fill correct information and note down this information somewhere so you can make login access for your www.linksyssmartwifi.com account from any remote location.
- You will need to check the email address you have provided and you will receive a confirmation email.
- Click on the confirmation email and your account will get confirmed very easily.
- Now you can make login access for your linksys smart wi fi setup wizard using login email ID and password for your device.
- After making login for your Linksys cloud account, you will need to connect router with Linksys Smart WiFi account. In the given field you will need to fill password for your router you want to connect with your linksys smart wi fi tools.
These are the simple steps for creating a new account for Linksys cloud. You can surely enjoy the remote access for your Linksys advance routers using this Linksys cloud window. Linksys cloud account be accessed using linksys router setup, linksys setup, http //linksyssmartwifi.com setup, linksys smart wi fi setup and www.linksyssmartwifi.com.
How to Deactivate Linksys Cloud Account?
No doubt, linksys smart wi fi setup wizard can serve you with many advance possibilities but if you are getting issues with your Linksys cloud account from a login time, you can deactivate your account and try to create a new account for Linksys Smart WiFi. Here are the steps for deactivating your Linksys Smart WiFi account.
- Open the web browser you are using at your home network.
- In the address bar of web browser, fill http //linksyssmartwifi.com and hit the enter key.
- Fill the login details that will be your email address and password for your account.
- Hit the enter key and you will able to access your linksys smart wifi router setup wizard.
- Click on “My Account” option.
- You will found option “Close Account” from the given options.
Once you click this option your Linksys smart wifi account will get deactivated.
Linksys App | Handle your Linksys Smart WiFi Account from Remote Location
Using mobile applications for controlling your home network is trending these days and there are a number of applications available online that can be used to configure your home network from any remote location. Linksys App is one such advance mobile application that can be used to manage all advance Linksys Smart WiFi routers from a remote location. Best thing is that, Linksys App is totally free to download and you can download this advance application for any of your Android or iOS mobiles.
Easy to Use and Easy to Manage Linksys App
All you need to enjoy Linksys App advance features is, you will need advance Linksys App enabled WiFi routers for your home networks. You will need to make sure that all advance devices you are using within your network should have capabilities of Linksys App.
Seconds point will be downloading this advance application for your smart phone. Either you can download this Linksys App for your Android phones or you can download this application for your iOS devices. Linksys App is available to download at free of cost.
You are all ready to enjoy trouble free access for your routers using your Linksys App. All possible configurations for your Linksys wireless routers are easily accessible using Linksys Application.
Here is the List of Linksys Routers that can be Managed using Linksys App
Linksys EA8300 Max-Stream AC2200 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router can be Managed using Linksys Application.
Linksys EA9500 Max-Stream™ AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit Wi-Fi Router can be Managed using Linksys Application.
Linksys EA7500 Max-Stream™ AC1900 MU-MIMO Gigabit Wi-Fi Router can be Managed using Linksys Application.
Linksys EA9300 Max-Stream AC4000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router can be Managed using Linksys Application.
Linksys EA9300 Max-Stream AC4000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi Router can be Managed using Linksys Application.
Linksys EA7300 MAX-STREAM™ AC1750 MU-MIMO Gigabit Wi-Fi Router can be Managed using Linksys Application.
Linksys WRT1900ACS Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router with Ultra-Fast 1.6 GHz CPU can be Managed using Linksys Application.
Linksys WRT3200ACM AC3200 MU-MIMO Gigabit Wi-Fi Router can be Managed using Linksys Application.
Linksys EA6350 AC1200+ Dual-Band Smart Wi-Fi Wireless Router can be Managed using Linksys Application.
Linksys EA6900 AC1900 Smart Wi-Fi Dual-Band Router can be Managed using Linksys Application.
Linksys EA6400 AC1600 Dual-Band Smart Wi-Fi Router can be Managed using Linksys Application.
Linksys EA6300 AC1200 Dual-Band Smart Wi-Fi Wireless Router can be Managed using Linksys Application.
Linksys EA6200 AC900 Dual-Band Smart Wi-Fi Wireless Router can be Managed using Linksys Application.
Linksys EA9200 AC3200 Tri-Band Smart Wi-Fi Wireless Router can be Managed using Linksys Application.
Linksys EA2750 N600 Dual-Band Smart Wi-Fi Wireless Router can be Managed using Linksys Application.
Linksys WRT1900AC AC1900 Dual-Band Smart Wi-Fi Wireless Router can be Managed using Linksys Application.
Here are the Advance Configurations that can be Managed using Linksys Application
Here are giving a over view for the advance configurations that can be managed using advance Linksys application.
- Using Linksys Application, you can easily manage the guest account access for your home network. You can make sure that your guest and family members are able to access the internet access with restrictions.
- You can view a complete list of devices that connected within your home network. This can be easily views using the Linksys App for your smart phone.
- Using device prioritization feature for your Linksys Smart WiFi routers you will able to manage the bandwidth you want to allow for your devices.
- If you want control certain websites for your home network, you can do this using parental control configurations. Parental controls can be managed using Linksys mobile application.
- You will able to manage the real time WiFi settings for your home network using Linksys mobile application. You will just need to download this advance application for your mobile device and enjoy the WiFi access for your home network.
- All possible advance settings for your Linksys routers like MTU size can also be managed using Linksys Application.
When we are using router without any difficulty then things are normal but sometime there might be some problem in router settings or any other connectivity problem then we need to reset our router password. If we use linksys router and we remember the admin password then linksys smart wi…
Information is send in the form of data packets across you home network and the maximum volume of data a data packet can carry is known as MTU size for that data packet. If you realize that the MTU size is too large for your data packet you can easily…
If you want to connect more than one Linksys router to your home network you can easily perform this process. Linksys smart WiFi enabled devices have capability that you can connect more than one device to home network without having IP conflict trouble for your network. IP conflict is an…
With Linksys Smart WiFi active account you will receive many other advance tools. Speed test one of these tools what is used to major the performance for your Linksys routers. We are going to explain the speed test feature for Linksys Smart WiFi devices. Your internet speed test can be…
Using Linksys Smart WiFi account enabled devices you can easily back your devices very easily also you can restore the backup file for your devices. There, we are going to explain the steps for back up your Linksys Smart WiFi devices and also you can restore the backup file easily….
http://www.linksys.com/sg/support-article?articleNum=136118 If you are running a business firm and you are having a number of employees working under you, sometimes you can get worried about the team members who are misusing your internet connections. “Network Map” is the best solution in that case. Using network map utility for Linksys Smart…