192.168.0.1 Linksys setup is the default configuration page for Linksys advance routers. you will able to manage all possible settings for your Linksys wireless routers can be configured using 192.168.1.1 IP address. Also, you can use 192.168.1.1 Linksys setup as an alternate if myrouter.local address is not working for your web browser. If you are accessing your Linksys wireless routers for the first time, you will need to fill default login details for your router. Default user name will be nothing that means you will not need to fill any user name and in the password field you will need to fill “admin” as default password. After making login access for 192.168.1.1 Linksys setup page you must change the login details for your Linksys router and secure your home network.
How to create Linksys cloud account using 192.168.1.1 Linksys Setup Page
If your router support Linksys Smart WiFi advance features you can also create free Cloud Account for router. There are a number of advance configuration features that you can easily manage using the Cloud account for your Linksys routers. You will need to access the Linksys Smart WiFi Account using your 192.168.1.1 Linksys Setup web utility. We are going to explain the simple steps you will need to follow if you want to create Linksys cloud account for your Linksys users.
Here are the Steps for Creating Cloud Account for Linksys Router
- Access Linksys Smart WiFi account using “linksyssmartwifi.com” web utility.
- You will found two possible options there. Either you can make login access for your Linksys Smart WiFi account using the email and password associated with your device or you can sign up for new account. Because you are not having account for your Linksys cloud, so you will need click on option “Click Here”.
- You will get a new window where you need to fill the required information. The information you will need to follow is your First Name, your Last Name, your email address for two times and password for two times. |http //linksyssmartwifi.com
- After that, you will need to agree for the term and conditions.
- Click on “Create My Account” after filling all this information.
- You will need to check your email ID now. You will receive a confirmation email there.
- From the email, click on option “Activate your Account”. Once you click on the link, your account for Linksys cloud will get activated. | Linksys smart wifi router setup
- You can now make login access for your Linksys Smart Wi Fi tools using new login details.
- Enter the password for your router you are using for your home network. If the password is correct, your account will get activated for Linksys Smart WiFi device.
These are the simple steps for making new account for your Linksys Smart WiFi device. Once the account is activated you can make use of all advance features for Linksys setup window. After creating account for 192.168.1.1 Linksys setup you can manage all advance settings for your routers very easily. We are providing a list of configurations that are possible using 192.168.1.1 Linksys Setup page.
You can easily change the default login user name and password for your home network using 192.168.0.1 Linksys setup page.
You can make sure that Firmware file for your Linksys router is updated accurately using 192.168.1.1 IP login window.
This default login IP address for Linksys routers also allows you to make changes for the guest accounts.
If you want to set priorities for your devices, you will need to access 192.168.1.1 Linksys setup window using your smart device.
MTU size for the data packets can also be changed after making login access for the Linksys Router Login page.