Steps for connecting a Linksys smart wifi router
If you want to connect more than one Linksys router to your home network you can easily perform this process. Linksys smart WiFi enabled devices have capability that you can connect more than one device to home network without having IP conflict trouble for your network. IP conflict is an issue that occurs when you share more than one device with same IP address. Due to IP conflict, you will not get internet access at all.
Here are Steps for Connecting More than One Router with Same IP Address | http //linksyssmartwifi.com setup
- You will need an Ethernet cable and using this Ethernet cable you will need to connect your computer system with the internet port of your computer system.
- After that you will need to connect your Linksys Smart WiFi router with the main router of your network.
- Provide power supply to your Linksys router and computer system.
- Now, you will need to option your web browser and from there you can cross check the IP address your Linksys router you are using for your home network.
Steps for Checking the Default IP Address for your Linksys Router if you are using Windows 10
- You will need to click on “Search” option from the task bar.
- Fill “cmd” in the search bar and press enter key.
- You will need to choose “Command Prompt” from the given options.
- In the command prompt, you will need to fill “ipconfig/all”.
- Press enter key and you can find the IP address for your device at “Default Gateway”.
These are the steps for checking the IP address your Linksys router currently using. From the blog session you will get to know more about Linksys smart wi fi setup wizard, Linksys smart wifi setup, Linksys smart wi fi tools, Linksys router setup and Linksys setup.