Steps to handle MTU size for router using Linksys Smart WiFi access
Information is send in the form of data packets across you home network and the maximum volume of data a data packet can carry is known as MTU size for that data packet. If you realize that the MTU size is too large for your data packet you can easily configure the MTU for your home network. We are going to explain the steps you can follow if you want to change the MTU for your data packets.
Changing the MTU for your Data Packets | http //linksyssmartwifi.com setup
- First, you will need to access Linksys Smart WiFi account using myrouter.local address. This is the default address for accessing the Linksys smart WiFi setup wizard.
- Under the “Router Settings” click on “Connectivity” option.
- You will need to select the “Internet Settings” under the “Connectivity” option.
- You can get a new window from where you can easily change the MTU size for your home network.
- After changing the MTU size you can click on “Yes” button and save all the settings you have made.
The MTU size for the data packets is changed now and all data packets will travel in that data packet size across the network. You can explore the blog session and get more information regarding Linksys smart wifi account, Linksys smart wifi setup, Linksys smart wifi router setup, Linksys smart wi fi tools, Linksys setup and 192.168.1 1 Linksys setup