Switch LED Status Indicators for Linksys devices
Linksys switches have light emitting diode indicators on the front of device, light show status for each component and function it assigned to port LED should be placed right the port prevent the LEDs from being hidden by drooping cables if the port can split, LED for each setup for linksyssamrt wifi be placed the port LED evenly spaced and inside edges of ports to prevent confusion
- If Off it means no Ethernet cable is connected between router and modem.
- Solid green it means your joining is ready.
- Solid green it means router Ethernet cable assembly to router.
- Blinking white its means port getting traffic.
For power LED:
- Off- it means router not receiving power.
- Solid yellow its means router is ready.
- Solid yellow its means router is powering on.
- Blinking yellow it means your router is upgrading firmware.
- If blinking white it means your firmware is corrupted.
Enable or disable LEDs
- First connect computer wired or wireless to your nighthawk router.
- Open a web browser type local setup for linksyssamrt wifi and tap enter.
- Login your router using admin for login id and the password for the password.
- Tap on the advanced tap then go to advanced setup.
- Under the advanced setup click on led control setting.
Router of 2.4 and 5GHz LED
- Off it means radios are off.
- Solid yellow it means 2.4 GHZ and 5 GHz WI-Fi radios are working.
- Blinking it means router sending or receiving traffic.
Max speed indicates maximum speed at which port can be run for 10G port if thr port speed is 10G then it running at maximum speed, 10G port is running at 1G speed running at lower speed.